Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration Starts Today!

Hello Friends,
Sale-a-Bration is here!!!!! Are you as excited as I am??? YAY!!!!! Here's a link to the catalog:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1733
 
In case you don't know what Sale-a-Bration is here's the scoop.  Once a year Stampin' Up has a promotion where for every $50.00 you spend you get your choice of 1 of 13 free items in the
Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  The more you spend, the more free items you get to choose from. 
 
I wish I had a card to show you...I haven't had a chance to stamp, I have been working/remodeling/organizing my stamping/soap room! I can't wait until I finish and don't worry I will post pictures.  Until next time give me a call if you have any questions.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment