Friday, January 24, 2014

Crazy for Tags!

Hello Friends!!!
Can't wait for Stampin' Up's! Sale-a-Bration to begin, so many cute ideas coming soon! I have been mailing out lots of orders lately and have been inserting the cutest handmade tags, all made with the new Tag Punch in the Stampin' Up Occasions catalog here's a sneak peek;
I will be seeing my friend Sue this Friday and I want to surprise her with some cute card samples from the new Occasions Catalog along with this cute box with yet another tag!
I love this paper and tag...can you tell?
The embellishment was a free gift from January's My Paper Pumpkin
Inside the box are soap samples of my handmade soap!  Hope you like!
 
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. The tags look great, especially with your soap =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne-Marie, thank you so much for stopping by!!! hugs to you and your adorable kids ; ) Francis

      Delete
  2. You are such a sweetheart!! And yes, I love the gift. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetheart!!! And yes, I LOVE the gift. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodness!!! I had trouble making a comment yesterday (never done it before), and now you have two. Guess I REALLY loved it!! ;-)) (I did!)

    ReplyDelete