Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Good as Gold !

Hello Friends,
I sure hope you've seen the new Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration Catalog! as well as the new Occasions Catalog! Stampin' Up! has done it again, they have the cutest ideas for us.  I stopped by my friend Sue's home today to drop off some catalogs.  Hi Sue!!  I brought my Good as Gold Simply Sent Kit with me to show Sue how easy it is to make these cards in these kits! She did one with the Merci greeting on hers.    Here's the card I made from the Good as Gold Simply Sent Kit (133212) on page 12 of the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  You can earn this kit FREE with any $50 purchase (not including shipping and handling)
This is one of 8 cards that comes in the kit, but wait.....there's more
it comes with everything you need to make the 8 cards, Kraft Envelopes, printed tags, gold tags, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Gold elastic strings, as well as the gold envelope liners.  All you need is Snail Adhesive (104332).  Hope you liked today's project.  Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
 
                                               

2 comments: