Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hoppy Easter Blog Hop

Did you think I misspelled Happy? no, sorry I did it on purpose to catch your attention.  Hope it worked  ; ) 

Today is our Easter Blog Hop.  We're so glad you have stopped by, we hope you enjoy the projects we've prepared just for you! I love Easter, it has always been and will be my favorite holiday, maybe because it's my Birthday Month or the sweet memories of our family getting together for Easter Sunday, ahhh Sweet Memories! 
Enjoy!
Can you spot the differences between this card

and this one?
I love the Watercolor Wonder DSP
available in our Occasions Catalog
it does all the work for you!

Here's the inside, adorable!
(if, I do say so myself ; )
Don't forget Sale-a-Bration is here through the end of March.

Here are the supplies I used to make these cute cards:
Thank you for stopping by our second monthly blog hop this year! Next up is the ohhh so talented Barb Stencel! Barb designed our cute Blog Hop Button on MDS. Thank you again Barb! Follow along the blog hop below, and if you get lost along the way, the links for each of our blogs are below! Enjoy the weekend!


Francis Santos  www.soapsandstamps.blogspot.com  (You are here)

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love this paper for Easter? Love your card - may have to make one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It's like where's Waldo, what is the difference in the card? Love it! Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!!! especially the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet comments!!
    I am in love with the watercolor paper! it does all the work for you ; )
    I actually made 12 of these cards in less than an hour. So easy. Leslie thank you for commenting on the inside, I am not one to color but the Easter eggs were looking at me like really you're not going to color us!! lol
    ok so the difference in the cards is that the first card I used my paper piercer tool and made small holes in the gumball green scallop circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea using these two cards! Made me look (lol) I hope to join the next blog hop with you all...
    Mary :-)

    ReplyDelete